Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nood

I just passed by a store today at Metrotown. It's called "Nood." (New Objects of Desire) It looks like it's a furniture store, but when I walked in, there are a lot of cool stuff that caught my eyes.

For example,
Matchsticks erasers
mini bowling set
nice wooden storage boxes
and a lot more.

I forgot to bring my camera so I cannot take any pictures of it...

The prices are relatively expensive than the other stores but they are really cool! You can just walk in to the store and take a look. It doesn't cost you any money at all!

If you have time you should check out the store. It's at Metrotown right across from Staples, the old A&B Sound location.

There are two other locations in Vancouver area too.
151 Water Street, Vancouver (I believe it's Downtown near Gastown)
801 Marine Drive, North Vancouver

There's one in Victoria:
546 Yates Street, Vicotria

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Search Engine